Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The beauty of the day

Hello friends!

How has your week been?

Mine has been peachy. It's week two at my new gym and I'm getting into the swing of things. For example today I did my leg workout...which is my faaaaaaav...I feel so strong when I work my legs out. Any whooo the incline leg presses are a little bit different than the ones I am used to and I got stuck today.  I couldn't get it to lock and I couldn't lower it to a resting position like some others. So there I am, the trainer being smooshed in the leg press...one of the other trainers had to leave her session with a client to help me out. Needless to day I now know how to work that machine!

Well after working my legs, grabbing some lunch, and running an errand; where I also got to catch up with a friend, I headed to my favorite park to do my 5K walk. 


Today is absolutely beautiful! It's perfectly cool and sunny. I listened to some awesome worship music. I can't wait to be able to run again! I've got 5 more weeks till I move on to Phase 2 and can call myself a runner again! For now I'm just a runner in rehab...lol!

Stay tuned for tomorrow post! I've got exciting news and will be sharing a new-ish passion! 

Till then!
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment