Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vomit free since '93

I woke up this morning, after only getting 4 hours of sleep, feeling perfectly fine...maybe a little more ravenous than normal. Then as I stood in the kitchen cooking some oatmeal I felt as if I were about pass out and throw up. So I grabbed a banana and sat down on the floor. I was thinking I just need to get some food. A few minutes later I felt fine enough to stand...then almost immediately felt sick again. I made my way to the couch and conked out for a few hours.

On a random side note. Thursdays are "Sneak Peak" days. My official Weight In is Monday mornings however I weight myself Thursdays. That way I know if I need to slow down on my extra weekly and/or hit the gym harder or ok keep it up its working. Well I'm down 2lbs this week! A couple weeks ago WW revamped their points system. They look at calories in a more complete way...and fruit is FREE! I'm thinking the more complete look at calories is kicking the weight loss up.

No comments:

Post a Comment