Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Chronicles of Red Girl

Phew! It has been a CRAZY last few days. I've literally been bouncing from one thing to the next.

I spent most of my week with these two guys.


I like to affectionally refer to them has "My little blurs", the 3 and 6 year old I nanny for. This is typically how we spend our afternoons. The boys play soccer, or rather chase the ball, for a bit. Then some how I always end up being tackled and attacked as they make light saber noises...because they are Jedis of course! Depending on the day, and typically the mood of the 3 year old, they maybe good Jedi or bad Jedi...I am always refereed to as Red Girl, a Jedi in the Clone Wars era.

Since the boys were off from school we spent a couple of days running around H-Town. Monday we started off at the zoo...
and we ended our day on the train.

Monday was also my young adult bible studies Christmas party. We had dinner Mia Bella down in the Pavilion.



I had my first encounter with Eggplant which was roasted and paired with spring greens, goat cheese, and a balsamic vinegar. I'm now a fan of Eggplant...I'll have to look for WW recipes. I gave into my love...carbs. They had the most amazing sour dough bread...which maybe my favorite type of bread.

As you can see we are a very serious group.

I love her...and I love her in this picture.

Afterwards we went to Discovery Green. Downtown is pretty this time of year.


Tuesday the boys and I went to the Natural Science Museum.

I think it was a bit over their heads...ok my head for that matter. But they had fun playing in the Chemistry section and seeing the dinosaurs.

I'm really looking forward to next week! I've got some exciting plans for the week that yall will reap the benefits of! If I don't see you till then have a Very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment