Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life after G.O.

So my last post was April 7...about a week prior to the gym I work at opening. When we have been open for 6 months now and life after Grand Opening (G.O.) is different than I had imagined.

My plan was that by now I would have moved out of the parental units to my favorite part of Houston, 20 minutes from my club. I would be blissfully be a full time Trainer. Doing adult things like saving for a new car,  decorating said apartment, and finally updating my wardrobe (which still has yet to recover from under-growing my clothes).

I, however, am not full time. I had to even get a second job, my old receptionist job from when I was in college. I ended up finding a great apartment 5 minutes from the gym. Which turned out to be nice for early morning clients. The biggie...I'm transferring clubs. There are several us at my current club...who are still trying to load up their schedules to become full time. I love this club; it's staff, my clients, and it's facilities. But a girl has to do what a girl has to do. So I'll be making the move November 1st.

Alright what do ya'll want to read about? What questions are you dying to ask?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much! Yea let me know when they are maybe I can sneak away from the gym!

    ReplyDelete