Saturday, April 2, 2011

Return of the Southern Belle

So upon request of several people I'm back. Apparently people like the blog! Today's post will be an update on what has been going on in my life!

Ok last ya'll heard I was studying to take my certification test again. Well I took it February 12 and PASSED! That is right! I am a Cooper Institute Certified Personal Trainer! That same day I applied to several gyms. By the end of February I was hired by a brand new 24 Hour Gym being built in the Katy area that was not due to open until April 23.


The idea of wait till April 23 to start making real money was a bite scary but I had the nanny job till then...or so I thought. Turns out that my job with the little blurs wouldn't work with my training schedule.


It was a bitter sweet goodbye to the boys. The family was such a blessing. They encouraged me to continue when most told me it was time to move on.

Well I am learning everything 24 Hour Fitness and getting to know everyone. There are 21 trainers and 9 Membership Counselors. It's sort of like being at camp. Which is great because if I had just gone into an already established gym it would have been hard for this shy Belle to get to know people. Also our gym's opening has been moved up a week! We are opening April 16th!

So let me know what you want see on the blog. I def have some ideas for postings. But what are you struggling with? What can I help you with?

Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment